Live In Concert
Live In Concert ~ Latest Release
This double CD was recorded at the annual Memorial Day concert, preceding the Scottish Highland Games and Festival held at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, California.
With me, on this magical night, were my good friends Alasdair (“Titanic” “Last of the Mohicans”) Fraser, the master Scottish fiddler, as well as the world’s most recorded piper, Eric (“Braveheart” “Titanic”) Rigler.
My friends, I’m extremely pleased with how this production turned out. It’s a full two-hour concert with a lively audience that will make you feel a part of that special night. Just click the ADD TO CART button above to order your copy, and be sure to think of your family and friends (you can order more than one).
I know you’ll really enjoy listening to this concert production as much as Alasdair, Eric and I enjoyed performing together. Oh, and don’t miss that rousing rendition of “Scotland the Brave”. What a night it was! And what a wonderful memory it is for me.
- Willie’s Gone to Melville Castle
- The Road to Dundee
- Pipes in the Glenn
- Mary Ellen Carter
- The Battles O’er
- Ceiledh Medley
- Return to Kintail
- Sitting on the Stern of a Boat
- Paddy Fahey’s Jig
- The Weeping Birches of Kilorack and Madame Neruda
- Jig O’Slurs, Athole Highlander and the Fairy Dance
- Highland Piping Medley
- The Green Fields of France
- Mary Mack
- A Scottish Soldier
- Richard McIlvery Introduction
- Alasdair Fraser Introduction
- Fiddle Medley
- Fiddle and Highland Pipe Medley
- Song for Ireland
- Mrs. MacLeod of Rassay and Scotland the Brave